Sunday, June 15, 2008

My first post!

Hey world! It's me, Katrina! This is my first time making a blog on this site. To make my introduction quick, I'm gonna talk about various stuff that happens in life and are part of it. I can talk about celebrities, love, school, life, incidents, war, or anything if it comes to my mind. Keep in mind though, I'm still a teenager and there are some things that I have yet to understand. What I say may be weird, abnormal, or typical and anything that you can describe it, the things I post are straight out of my mind.

Today, let's talk about girls and clothes. Why is that when we wear our favorite outfits, we feel so confident? Why do we feel so good? When wearing our favorite clothes, we feel like we can take on the world. It's doesn't matter whether people hate or love it, we always feel so brave. Maybe that's why girls dress up nicely for dates, school, and girls' night out. On dates, if they wear something they like, they feel confident it's going to go well. For me, my favorite thing to wear are my Air Jordan V-neck tee, Hawaiian short shorts, brown flip flops, and my white cap. I feel beautifully even when girls criticize my clothing. It's very casually and I just love it! I wore it when I was taking this huge science test and I got an A on it! I felt so confident doing the test.

What's your favorite outfits to wear? Does it make you confident? Comment back and lets discuss about it. Don't forget: I'll be back with more topics then just girls and fashion! I love the LA Lakers, though I haven't got the time to watch their games lately. It's so much better to watch them play than to hear who loses or win on the news.
-Katrina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo! i liked ur blog. but, u kno, it is copyright infringement when u use a title that belongs to someone else. I bet u didnt kno that L.I.F.E. is a title of a major manga! so I recommend changing the name b4 u get in trouble with the law! I dont think you want a tab on ur permenant record! (JK! u probably wont get in trouble for using L.I.F.E., but watch out!)

Anonymous said...

U SUCK SO MUCH! ITS SO BORING WATCHING U DO YOU'RE BLOG RIGHT NOW! YOUR "HOTTIE" LOOKS LIKE CUZIN CHRIS WHICH IS WRONG! WAT'S WRONG WITH U KATRINA?!